FRONTLINE MENTAL HEALTH 2-DAY BOOTCAMP TRAINING
Learn how to provide help to a person developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis.
About this Event
Frontline Mental Health Training is a 2-day interactive training to educate people on how to respond to someone in distress or in a crisis situation. We introduce the participants to “Psychological First Aid”, a simple tool that can provide frontline mental health workers or community advocates with basic knowledge and skills to help people affected by the crises in their lives.
*WHAT IS INCLUDED?*
DAY 1, January 30: WHERE YOU ARE
- 1. Why is it important to raise mental health awareness?
- 2. What is Mental Health?
- 3. What is Frontline Training?
- 4. FIVE Action Steps to offer psychological first-aid
DAY 2, January 31: WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE
- 1. What is Mental Illness?
- 2. Common Disorders
- 3. Breaking Myths
- 4. Creating Your Mental Health Toolkit
- 1. LEURE Methodology
- 2. Understanding Your Emotions
- 3. Global Mental Health Resource Guide
- -Increase awareness of your own, and others’, goals and needs.
- -Decrease stigma and develop a common language of understanding
- -Engage stakeholders with confidence
- -Improve mental health among colleagues
- -Empower your community to pursue professional help and other supports
TIME OF INSTRUCTION: 2 HOURS DAILY (TOTAL 4 HOUR TRAINING)
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: *OFFERED TO THOSE WHO SUCCESSFULLY PASS THE ONLINE QUIZ WITH OVER 80%.
INVEST IN YOUR AND YOUR COMMUNITY’S WELL-BEING.
–->EARLY BIRD (Discount Until Midnight January 21 2021) – $47/- one time payment for 2 days 2 hours each)
–>RSVP (Regular Pricing Begins January 22 2021) – $97/- one time payment for 2 days 2 hours each)
For Donations or Sponsorships, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow and Share on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter -> @ROTambassador #ROTambassador
OUR UPCOMING EVENTS
✓ April 24 and 25 (Saturday and Sunday) – Frontline Mental Health Bootcamp Training 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
✓ July 12 (Monday) – World Reach Out Together Day 12-HOUR Mental Health Summit 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
✓ August 7 and 8 (Saturday and Sunday) – Frontline Mental Health Bootcamp Training 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
✓ October 29 and 10 (Saturday and Sunday) – Frontline Mental Health Bootcamp Training 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST